Tuesday, March 26, 2013

7

Home.

Took a lil detour to Food 4 Less.  Holy shmoly @ the Seagram's 1 liter sale!!

Good ol' F4L.

I remember our booze run when you were here.  It was a moment that felt like how things were supposed to be.  We stomped, we drunk, we mini adventured and took each other by the hand.  I don't think we've ever done that in our time together.  That memory still burns and is fresh in my mind.  Man the possibilities wrack my brain.  Killing me.

***

I wonder what you did tonight.  How your night is going.  Coding?  Drankin?  Roomie-ing?

Work for me tonight was actually pretty fantastic.  They have all warmed up to me.  Me and this guy named "Teerath" took some shots of soju before the PM Happy hour rush.  It was fun times after that.  I feel like i've finally broke the ice with them and they've let me into their little inner circle of food service mafiadom.  It's definitely going to make things so much easier.

***

It's a mild night.  Sky is clear allowing this dirty ass town to bask in the glow of the bright moon's ethereal luminance.  I spent a moment earlier on the roof gazing at the flickering lights stretching from here to tinseltown.  I still can't believe i'm here.  Going for it.  What's more surprising(or not really?)I have somehow managed to achieve every single short term goal I have set out for myself.

Giving me more confidence.

I think i'm going to make it.


***

I've figured out a crafty little scheme to fill the void that you've left.  I'm going to work on this project tomorrow.  It should be fun.

***

I hope you had a good night.

I hope you sleep well.

It wasn't a bad monday after all.



Good night you.


No comments:

Post a Comment